was message

Subject: RE: [was] Meeting Minutes

Hi folks,

The WAS engine is checked into the CVS for WebScarab at SourceForge, or you
can get an interim release from my personal web page at
http://home.intekom.co.za/rdawes/WebScarab.jar

The WAS engine is not accessible through the GUI. You will need to call it
in the following way:

java -cp webscarab.jar org.owasp.webscarab.plugin.was.WASExecutor url
testfile

You may also need to get the jakarta commons libs, if it complains about
missing class files.

Currently, it does nothing with the test description. In particular, it does
not check to see whether it applies to a particular URL. That will probably
be done this week some time.

Also, it does not implement Request Body functionality, so you cannot do
POST. I have also not yet implemented building a request query from
individual parameter elements. If you want an URL with parameters, build it
in the <URL> block using ${variable} if necessary.

Currently, I think it should be sufficient to implement most of the Whisker
and Nikto tests, given the restrictions above.

I hope to have time to work on it this week.

Rogan