was message

Subject: WAS Meetings

I have heard from several of the "doers" and at this point it seems we all
have a lot of work to do that which are more important than the bi-weekly
"discussions" and that we can be more productive over email anyways.

Therefore I propose we hold the next meeting after the next milestone is
achieved which is a full first draft of the entire schema.

I will be posting the Meta and Profile portions tomorrow.

Mark