was message

Subject: Meeting Slides

Please find attached the meeting slides I will use for todays meeting.

If you are not able to attend but would like to actively (actively) participate in Core, Test or Protect, then please drop me a mail.

	Telephone Conference Details

	To join the call;

	Dial 1 800 485 8026
	Enter the Conference ID: 1260450

	There will also be a online PowerPoint following the agenda

	For Participants Viewing PowerPoint Presentations If you are not showing PowerPoint Presentation, participants should use the instructions above (Standard Call Instructions - Participant) For participants to view presentations:
	1. Go to www.anytime.com
	2. Click Join Conference
	3. Enter name and email address
	4. Enter the Conference ID:
	5. Select or

Agenda:

	This meeting is ther monthly status update for the WAS Technical Commitee. It will follow the basic outline of

	Role Call
	General Updates
	Core Update
	Test Update