was message

Subject: RE: [was] WAS Core

Mark,

Sorry, I will not be able to attend.  However, I will be available to be on
a call if you think that would be valuable.

Regards,

Kevin Heineman
Vice President of Engineering
S.P.I. Dynamics, Inc.
Direct: 678.781.4830
Fax: 678.781.4850
kheineman@spidynamics.com
www.spidynamics.com
Secure. Protect. Inspect.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Curphey [mailto:mark.curphey@foundstone.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 6:20 PM
To: was@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [was] WAS Core

For the people who showed an interest in working on WAS Core (Meta and
Profile) I would like to suggest a face to face day next month. I think
we can almost complete the work in an intense day of round the table
meeting and extreme documentation.

Can I suggest Thursday March 18th or Tuesday March 23rd ?

I suggest Washington DC as its central to most people (sorry John D) but
am happy to fly anywhere. I'll hire a hotel conference room for us.

Let me know if you would like to attend.

Mark Curphey
Consulting Director
Foundstone, Inc.
Strategic Security

949.297.5600 x2070 Tel
781.738.0857 Cell
949.297.5575 Fax

http://www.foundstone.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/was/members/leave_workgroup.php
.