was message

Subject: RE: [was] How is Test (Detect) progress ?

It looks ok now.

Here is another issue:
<xs:attribute name="versionRevisionDateHistory" type="xs:dateTime"
minOccurs="1"/>

The tag 'attribute'  does not support an attribute of 'minOccurs'. It should
be remove, associated with the parent 'element' or be structure differently
to represent the "versionRevisionDateHistory" elements - if needed.

More reading regarding the 'attribute' can be found:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/xmlsdk/htm/xsd_ref_460k.asp

Yuval.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nasseam Elkarra [mailto:nelkarra@opensec.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:52 PM
To: was@lists.oasis-open.org

An element cannot be a child of a complexType, you are going to have to
put it into a element container (e.g. sequence element). Also, elements
that have attributes are considered complexTypes and must be defined as
such. The following should validate correctly:

<xs:complexType>
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="thesaurusEntry">
      <xs:complexType>
        <xs:attribute name="thesaurusGroupName" type="xs:string" />
        <xs:attribute name="thesaurusSubGroupName" type="xs:string" />
        <xs:attribute name="additionalInformation" type="xs:string" />
      </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
    <xs:element name="vulnDatabase">
      <xs:complexType>
        <xs:attribute name="databaseName" type="xs:string" />
        <xs:attribute name="databaseLocation" type="xs:uri" />
        <xs:attribute name="databaseRef" type="xs:string" />
      </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
    <xs:element name="shortDescription" type="xs:string" />
    <xs:element name="longDescription" type="xs:string" />
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

--Nasseam