was message

Subject: WAS protect component

Folks,

We'll have a conf. call tomorrow Wednesday, November 17, 8 AM PST (11 AM
EST).
This is not a regularly scheduled call and the agenda is to talk
primarily about the protect component.

A protect component implementation has been developed by  Ivan Ristic in
mod_security. The objective is to make it fit well into WAS schema and
collect opinions from implementers of similar technologies in other open
source projects and commercial products such as application firewalls
and IDSs.
For more information on Ivan's implementation, please see:

  Everything you need to read is right here:
  http://www.modsecurity.org/blog/archives/000044.html

  Partial implementation here:
  http://www.modsecurity.org/download/modsecurity-java-m2.zip

Depending on the attendance we may be addressing other issues and
collecting additional feedback on the current schema.
For current schema, please go to:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/was/

And examine November 12 2004 schema postings.

Conference ID:                  1080736
Dial-in number:                  1-888-272-7337
International dial-in:           1-303-928-2688

Thanks,

Peter
408-421-6417