was message

Subject: Re: [was] The next WAS TC conference call Wed Dec 22

Correction: please ignore the last paragraph about your status, of
course the status stays the same as it was before. However, the
subsequent conf. calls will result in status change for
non-participating members in order to compy with Oasis rules and also so
that we can cast a valid vote and achieve a quarum at ballot time.

Also, we prefer that all communication about the standard within the
group be public, so please send your thoughts and suggestions to the
list rather than to me personally.
... and so for the sake of disclosure of contents of conversation with
those I contacted individually I basically asked current members for
participation so that we may get this standard out.

As mentioned before, I'd like to encourage prospective members and
observers to become voting members by participation in conf. calls.
Also, reviewing the schema and commenting on it is essential.

Thanks,
Peter