was message

Subject: Closure of WAS TC

TC members:

To the best of my knowledge, the Web Application Security (WAS) TC has not met nor has it had any email list activity in over six months, nor does it have the minimum number of members required by the TC Process.
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.15)

Unless I hear from any of the members of the TC why the TC should not be closed, together with a plan for reactivating the TC, I will close the TC one week from today.

-Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS
Manager of TC Administration