wemi message

Subject: Re: Planning first f2f meeting

Thanks for the 1st feedback from everybody and thanks Alex for the offer
to host the f2f in Copenhagen. I think Europe make sense.

I created a doodle to find a good date:

http://doodle.com/yybb7uu7x6i88zyq

Please vote if it is possible for you to fly out to Copenhagen (Denmark)
the day before and leave the day later.

I'm aware that there is the Microsoft MVP Summit in Redmond from Feb
28-Mar 1.

I did add a few dates by the end of March assuming a lot of you already
have full calendars beginning of March.

Cédric