wemi message

Subject: Group Tools Round-up

I want to let you know that – since our kick-off call – have setup tools to collaborate as a group.

A task/issues tracking with JIRA
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/WEMI

A wiki to collaborative work on proposals and ideas
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/wemi/

And as I'm listing the tools – our central workgroup:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wemi/

The last document posted are the meeting minutes from the kick-off call. Thanks Peeter Piegaze for uploading them.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wemi/recent_documents.php?src="">

You can use your OASIS member account to authentication to all the services.

Thanks to OASIS to provide us with the infrastructure, this should provide us enough freedom to organize ourself to be most efficient.

Cédric