wemi message

Subject: RE: [wemi] Planning first f2f meeting

Guys,

If this is the final date, then I can give you details and a good hotel offering almost immediately.

But I was waiting for a final decision.

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Alex de Groot
Head of Service Development Department
Email:
adg@sitecore.net  | Skype: sitecore_alexdegroot

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

From: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:wemi@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of James Falkner
Sent: donderdag 16 februari 2012 15:59
To: Sten Roger Sandvik
Cc: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org

We landed on April 3 for the meeting.  I have booked my flight (I actually arrive the Saturday prior and depart April 4)!  Now onto hotel..

----

James Falkner

Liferay Community Manager

----

25 Apr 2012 | Liferay Nordic Symposium | www.liferay.com/nordic2012  NEW!

23 May 2012 | Liferay France Symposium |www.liferay.com/france2012

On Feb 16, 2012, at 9:52 AM, Sten Roger Sandvik wrote:

I was a little confused here. What date did we land on?

BR,
Sten Roger