wemi message

Subject: Hotel - f2f meeting 3 April in Copenhagen

Hi all,

The company Hotel for Sitecore is the Axel Guldsmeden(http://hotelguldsmeden.dk/contact/).

This is an organic hotel which is almost next to the Central station of Copenhagen(< 5 minutes walk).

This allows individuals to land on Kastrup, Copenhagen Airport and take the train to the city.

You can use the Sitecore agreement by contacting the hotel using this email: axel@hotelguldsmeden.com.

Please refer to the Sitecore company agreement in the email.

As an alternative likely close to the venue where we’ll meet, I’d recommend the Scandic Copenhagen.

http://www.scandichotels.com/Hotels/Countries/Denmark/Copenhagen/Hotels/Scandic-Copenhagen/

It’s a traditional business hotel also within 5 minutes of walk from Central Station of Copenhagen.

Both are in the near of the venue. It’s should be in walking distance.

If people would like to have a get together arranged on the evening of the 2nd , please let me know.

We’ll ensure a program for the evening of the 3rd.

When you need assistance from me when booking, please let me know.

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Alex de Groot
Head of Service Development Department
Email:
adg@sitecore.net  | Skype: sitecore_alexdegroot

Sitecore Corporation, Office NL
Huis Ter Heideweg 14
3705 LZ ZEIST
Postbus 526
3700 AM ZEIST

Phone: +31 30 711 57 68
www.sitecore.nl

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.