wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Update on F2F Meeting in Copenhagen

On Mar 26, 2012, at 3:32 AM, Alex de Groot wrote:
New location will be Tivoli Congress Center. Which is approx. 20-25 minutes walk from the Hotel. A cab will bring you in 5 minutes. Cabs in Copenhagen accept CreditCards.

U.S. attendees that don't travel to Europe much should remember that credit cards are different in Europe, using a chip-and-pin technology (vs. only a magnetic stripe).  U.S.-style cards often will in hotels, restaurants, etc.; but things with more limited readers - e.g. fuel stations, bike rental stations, etc. - usually do not.  Alex, do you know if U.S. mag-stripe-only cards work in taxis?  (My guess would be no….)

On the Monday before I’m proposing to meet each other. We can have a drink together or have a walk through the lovely city of Copenahgen.

I arrive CPH airport 7:00 CEST.  Assuming bag pickup / train is about 45 minutes, I'd be available for a cocktail / walk before 8pm - though that might be a bit late….

-jb

Jay Batson, VP, Founder

jay@acquia.com
Direct: +1-781-238-8651
Mobile: +1-978-758-1599
Toll-free (US): 888-922-7842
Twitter: @batsonjay
Acquia | 25 Corporate Drive | 4th Floor | Burlington, MA 01803

Acquia named to Forbes' 100 list of America's Most Promising Companies! Click here to read more.