wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] [Wemi] Monday gathering

If anyone is staying at the Axel Hotel, and would like to walk over to the bar around 17:30 or so, I'll be in the lobby wearing jeans and a gray jacket and brown shoes, and I'm about 187cm (6'2") tall. Looking forward to meeting you all!

----
James Falkner
Liferay Community Manager
----
2012 | Liferay Worldwide Symposiums | www.liferay.com/events/liferay-symposiums
Sweden | Hungary | France | United States | Germany