wemi message

Subject: Thank you for a great F2F

Hi all,

Thank you all for an excellent first face to face meeting! It was simply awesome to have all that experience together in the same room, and to hear the stories and ideas everyone has for WEMI.

Actually, I want to take back something I said when we were doing the wrap up. It's not that I "THOUGHT we were going to change the world" - I'm pretty damn sure we will. If we make this thing work out, we'll be giving something to everyone else out there to build upon and drive innovation on the web one step further. Yeah, baby! :-)

I want to express a big thank you to our hosts from Sitecore, Alex and Lars. Thanks for your hospitality and making sure it would all work out.
And Cedric of course for being courageous enough to herd this flock of cats.

Tak!

Regards,

Arjé Cahn

CTO, Hippo
a.cahn@onehippo.com / arje@apache.org
twitter.com/#!/arjecahn

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com