wemi message

Subject: Face-to-face Meeting Minutes

Hi,

You will find a live copy of the minutes of our kickoff f2f meeting in
Copenhagen here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1karmONWod47p3aiASkFgZDYJsvTpYhfzLxby4EWETuY/edit

I will also post the document on the OASIS WEMI site.

In order to make the sharing of Google documents easier, I have
created a Google Group and invited all TC members (using the emails
regsitered on the OASIS WEMI site). You should each be getting an
invite shortly.

We won't be using the Google group as a mailing list, since we already
have the OASIS list, but it does make the sharing of documents easier,
so please join.

Concerning the minutes: Please read through and make sure I have not
completely misrepresented something you said. IANATCR (I am not a
trained court reporter) so the minutes are kind of "best effort", but
I do think they capture most of the discussion. At the very least
reading through it will remind you of what we talked about, which
should help us come up with a list of tasks and topics for our next
steps.

Regards,
Peeter Piegaze
Secretary, OASIS WEMI TC