wemi message

Subject: Re: Google Groups Invitation: WEMI

Hi Chet,

Yes, the use of the group was just so we can easily share documents
with members.

If it is an issue, we can just stick to sharing document
URLs through the OASIS mailing list without the use of the google
group.

The docs we share are always set so that anyone with the URL can view
them, so, in effect they become part of the mailing list record.

Or is it the use of the shared documents themselves that is the problem?

- Peeter