wemi message

Subject: OASIS meeting attendance

Hi all,

To help streamline meeting attendance record keeping (which is
required by OASIS) I have created shared doc here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gfDlDZhVqrdP-KULL66pcGCyJiakBNV51LgFDbpDPzA/edit

Please just write down your name on the list if you call in to the
meeting. We did the same thing in the CMIS group and it just makes
keeping track of everyone easier.

I'll double check the presence of everyone on the call and record it
properly in the OASIS attendance doohicky

Thanks,
Peet