wemi message

Subject: Vote on next meeting WEMI dates/times

Late last week I send a doodle to choose on the upcoming conference call dates/times. Might got unnoticed in your inbox as I reused a previous subject.

The idea is to pick one date per months (for the July, August and September). The doodle has various date options – choose the date that works best for you.

http://www.doodle.com/2kyi3fey4gugbvis

I'm looking forward for your responses – then I will send out the invites.

Cédric