wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Progress?

Nice first start for the document! I just added my comments and questions to it, just like Serge as Google Doc comments. About those use cases, would be interesting to see a first list of that Alex.

On 15 mei 2012, at 11:29, Serge Huber <shuber@jahia.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing this and especially thanks to Peter for taking the time to do all this. I've added my comments as Google comments, hope that's ok.

Regards,
  Serge...

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Alex de Groot <adg@sitecore.net> wrote:
I've added my comments to it(hope didn't mess up too much).
Going to think this week about use cases, those are really important to validate our initial thoughts.

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Alex de Groot
Head of Service Development Department
Email: adg@sitecore.net  | Skype: sitecore_alexdegroot
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

-----Original Message-----
From: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:wemi@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Peeter Piegaze
Sent: maandag 14 mei 2012 19:19
To: Martijn van Berkum
Cc: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

I have put together a first stab at defining some elements of WEMI.
This is simply an attempt to get something down on "paper" that can serve as a starting point for discussion. The document can be found
here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1npHRZK1Dsdxr81PnU6iXdXwuaFiqOOoDwqbH79nSgJA/edit?pli=1

Feel free to add comments in the body of the document. With you name attached, please.

Thanks,
Peeter