wemi message

Subject: WEMI Questions Document

Hi,

Thinking about the proto-spec that we have been looking and commenting on I realized that it may have been somewhat premature to get to that level detail before we answer some fundamental questions about the design of WEMI. So, I have put together a document that walks through a number of questions that need to be answered before we move on.

Please read through it and feel free to comment.

We will use this document and any feedback we get as the basis for our October 3rd meeting

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XcPIZX15uitO_CDuELkHy_QzTAEuPSb7-u9uBoJ1UdM/edit

(Let me know if there are any problems with this link)

Cheers,
Peeter