wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] WEMI Questions Document

Cedric and I were discussing this exact thing: building a prototype. We can discuss this at tomorrows meeting.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Serge Huber <shuber@jahia.com> wrote:
Ok thanks.

Just a thought, as I was going through the document, is that for me at least, we are reaching the point where it becomes difficult to actually go into details without starting to work at least on some kind of prototype :) For example there are a few ideas for URL or sitemap referencing that might be easier to think about by either working on a quick hack or using a comprehensive example :)

I know I'm jumping the gun here, but I was thinking that we could look at implementing something entirely in _javascript_, but on the client and server side, maybe with Node.js or something equivalent ?

cheers,
  Serge...