wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Draft WEMI Spec

I definetly agree with Alex' points - We are committed to seeing this through!

I suggest the following actions

* Set up and reserve time for more frequent workshops
* Define milestones with deliverables

And finally, but probably most important make sure the no 1 use-cases for wemi are described (and solved by the spec)

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad
CTO
+47 98236011

An Open Source Company

----- Original Message -----
From: "Davina Erasmus" <derasmus@sdl.com>
To: "Martijn van Berkum" <Martijn.vanBerkum@gxsoftware.com>, "Alex de Groot" <adg@sitecore.net>
Cc: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org, "Cedric Huesler" <chuesler@adobe.com>, "Peeter Piegaze" <ppiegaze@adobe.com>, "Thomas Lund Sigdestad" <tsi@enonic.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 4:36:20 PM

Hi Everyone

I can also not attend the call this evening - but I would like to agree with
Alex on this point- although I do admit my culpability in the fact that I
also haven't given this as much attention as I intended to and have been very
grateful to Peeter for his contributions.  Maybe we should organise weekly
work meetings to work on the spec in group combinations - i.e. not everyone
need attend all meetings?  I had tried previously to connect with Alex on the
use cases- unfortunately our meeting fell through - but it would probably be
an incentive to complete this if we have regular work meetings and would
reserve the time for it.

Regards
Davina

Davina Erasmus | Product Manager | SDL | Content Management Technologies
Division | (t) +31 20 2010 500 | (m) +31 6 5047 0806