wemi message

Subject: Pick the best week-day/time for "open-room" working sessions

We discussed in the last call & on the mailing list to organise an "open-room" - a time that we can reserve on our calendar to work on the WEMI spec every 2nd week for 1h.

I create a poll for this
http://doodle.com/wdtfar2nhmiwt2p4

Please vote – or propose other times that work better for you.. Ideally we find a spot that works for a lot – mind you don't have to show up every 2nd week - but that's a good time for working groups to sync.

Thanks

Cédric