wemi message

Subject: Context thoughts

Hi All!

Here's a link to my document where I try to explain some of my thoughts related to context.. Also the ideas from Alex' document should be included! I've had too little time to work on this as we've moved offices since our last meeting!

I am more than willing to enrich this further - preferably in some kind of workshop with some of you? Boris, Alex?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t4_OQOE3OUbW_85gR_1-JgV9XrSNRL0SCVlzSk_L8EA/edit?usp=sharing

An observation: - this is something that just about every web-developer in the world could make real use of :-)

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad
CTO