wemi message

Subject: RE: [wemi] Context thoughts

Hi Thomas

I agree with you on the context part.  Alex and I had come so a similar
conclusion.  Let's take this further in the next work group meeting?

Davina

Davina Erasmus | Product Manager | SDL | Content Management Technologies
Division | (t) +31 20 2010 500 | (m) +31 6 5047 0806

-----Original Message-----
From: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:wemi@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf
Of Thomas Lund Sigdestad
Sent: 13 February 2013 16:43
To: wemi
Subject: [wemi] Context thoughts

Hi All!

Here's a link to my document where I try to explain some of my thoughts
related to context.. Also the ideas from Alex' document should be included!
I've had too little time to work on this as we've moved offices since our
last meeting!

I am more than willing to enrich this further - preferably in some kind of
workshop with some of you? Boris, Alex?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t4_OQOE3OUbW_85gR_1-JgV9XrSNRL0SCVlzSk_L8
EA/edit?usp=sharing

An observation: - this is something that just about every web-developer in
the world could make real use of :-)

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad