wemi message

Subject: RE: [wemi] Context thoughts

Hi everyone

I am really sorry to have to cancel my attendance of the work session today – I will try to update the document with work I have been doing on the context discussion before the call.

Regards

Davina

Davina Erasmus | Product Manager | SDL | Content Management Technologies Division | (t) +31 20 2010 500 | (m) +31 6 5047 0806

From: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:wemi@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Serge Huber
Sent: 21 February 2013 09:32
To: Thomas Lund Sigdestad
Cc: wemi

Hello Thomas (& all),

Thanks for the work session yesterday, there was definitely some interesting ideas exchanged. I have read your use cases and added my comments to them [1]. I have also created a new section in the document called "Ideas about contexts" that came to me after the meeting. We might integrate them better into the document somehow, but I thought these were worth mentioning.

I definitely like the combination of the examples with the ideas of context schemas, I think that something interesting could come out of this.

Best regards,

  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com