wemi message

Subject: Re: Can we help you with the next steps for WEMI?

WEMI members,

Serge Huber has just reminded me that not everyone on the TC mailing list sees the announcements of members as they come and go.

To demystify then my email to you all - Adobe has opted not to renew their OASIS membership at the present time. That took effect Friday I think so all Adobe members active in TCs dropped from their respective rosters. The first ones that caught my eye were Cedric and Peeter being removed from WEMI.

I don't have any intelligence myself to suggest that there was anything other than budget involved - that is, no incipient dissatisfaction with what was going on in any of the TCs. They were active in a number of TCs.

That is the background to my offer to help. Hope I didn't cause too much confusion.

Best regards,

/chet