wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Re: Can we help you with the next steps for WEMI?

Hello Davina,

No you haven't missed anything. Some discussions were on-going between people as to what the next steps are. Thomas (Enonic) and I were interested in moving forward and proposing a more aggressive schedule to complete the on-going work and finalize a first draft.

But now we probably need to elect a new chair and possibly also a secretary? I also reached out to Cedric Huesler to get some information as to what was going on with Adobe but I didn't yet get a reply.

So maybe we could get a quick heads up of everyone involved so far to see how we can get organized to move forward ? A simple +1 could do the trick in reply to this mail.

+1 I'm still here, look it's me (more seriously I'm still very interested in WEMI and its potential)
0 I'm watching you, be careful (ie will keep track of what's going on, give feedback on the first draft and possibly implement the spec
-1 What's this email I'm getting, who is this ? (ie don't have much time for the moment but I might get more involved in the future)

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.