wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Re: Can we help you with the next steps for WEMI?

Replying through OASIS webmail as I got a delivery error sending directly to this list (permission denied?)
.

I'm still here, but concerned what the current scope and goal is, or should become. For what purpose are we trying to define a *standard* here?

The initial ideas were interesting and we definitely were enthusiastic to see if we could get to some standard, but it quickly became very murky and unclear which direction or directions we were heading.

So, I'm in kind of lurking mode right now, not having a very strong drive to 'push' anything forward really. But I'm still interested to participate and get actively involved, even for a first draft, if someone, or we as a group, can formulate a clear scope and goal which is useful and beneficial for all of us, cross-vendor.

Regards, Ate