wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Groups - WEMI "Restart" meeting recording uploaded

After a discussion with Chet it seems it wasn't possible to share the meeting recording directly on the OASIS group documents.

I'll try to write up some quick meeting notes before I forget everything :)

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com