wemi message

Subject: Meeting notes and next meeting date proposal

Hello,

Here is a quick write up of what happened during the meeting, not detailed meeting notes so please let me know if I have forgotten anything.

1. Quick presentation of the context of the meeting, what happened with the loss of the chair, and what has been happening since.
2. Thomas did a great presentation of the contents of the document we have worked on for the continuation of the project. It is available here :
https://docs.google.com/a/jahia.com/document/d/1AhGjcVLGJpduxQnkGZznfU54Spt7LQMN1NjakhxjaAI/edit#heading=h.dck3cfnzj00u
3. Discussion of competing standards, and how to leverage them to focus our work. The idea for us is not to reinvent the wheel but to make sure we bring value to the world of standards :)
3. Agreement on the fact that the way forward is to really work on the interactions of contextual data between systems.
4. Election of Thomas as a co-chair and myself as chair of the TC. Thanks for your trust guys :)
5. Agreement to meet on a monthly basis, with dates being proposed (see below)
6. Agreement to work mostly "offline", meetings should be focused on status reporting and identifying roadblocks
7. Discussion around what's needed if we need to update the TC charter, but due to poor conferencing quality we took this offline.

I think that's mostly it, I would appreciate it greatly if somebody else could do the next meeting notes as I must say this is not really my forte, if there's a volunteer maybe ?

I propose the following meeting date and times for our regular monthly meeting :

- Wednesday, September 25th 15h00 CET
- Wednesday, October 30th 15h00 CET
- Wednesday, November 27th, 15h00 CET

If I don't have any oppositions in the next few days I'll create the meeting events in the OASIS calendar and use WebEx as it seemed to have worked well this time.

Do you want to meet in december in which case I propose that we move it a bit forward such as December 18th, or should we just skip to January ? I know the holidays preparation can be quite hectic so let me know how you feel about that.

Thanks to all for your participation.

Best regards,
 Serge Huber.
- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com