wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Use cases definitions, let's get the ball rolling…

Ok for me it's fine to do either, but I was mostly pointing out that the _javascript_ object should not be mandatory, so that inter-system exchange is also possible and relatively easy to implement.

Should we also continue to look at content cases ? This is something that wasn't 100% clear to me if we are dropping or keeping this.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com