wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Next meeting dates

Dates are fine for me Serge! Go book in the Oasis app :-) ..

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad
CTO
+47 98236011

http://enonic.com/try - Free Enonic CMS trial in the cloud

From: "Serge Huber" <shuber@jahia.com>
To: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 2:51:25 PM
Subject: [wemi] Next meeting dates

Hello,

It's been a week since I sent out the proposed dates for the next WEMI meetings and apart feedback from Davina no one has manifested themselves so I'm assuming the dates are ok for everyone :) I've changed the first date to accomodate Davina I hope that's ok. If anyone has a big problem with any date please let me know as quickly as possible but normally I shouldn't change them anymore.

So here they are :

- Wednesday, October 2nd, 15h00 CET
- Wednesday, October 30th, 15h00 CET
- Wednesday, November 27th, 15h00 CET

As we get closer to the date I'll send meeting information but we will use WebEx as it worked ok last time.

Now let's get back to business and work on completing those use cases :)

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.