wemi message

Subject: RE: [wemi] WEMI Workshop tomorrow

I will also attend – nuno.linhares (I should be the only Nuno.Linhares showing his city as New York).

Nuno

PS – I am new to the WEMI group, been catching up of existing documentation, think I’m ready to go.

Nuno Linhares | Product Manager | SDL | Content Management Technologies |  (US) +1 646 460 2133 | @nunolinhares

From: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:wemi@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Serge Huber
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:04 AM
To: wemi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wemi] WEMI Workshop tomorrow

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that we have a workshop session tomorrow at 15:00CEST planned for about 2 hours. For the moment I have the following participants:

- Davina

- Thomas

- myself

As we plan to use Skype for practical reasons, please send me your identifier if you wish to join (possible even at the last minute, I'll be checking my mail regularly) so I can include you in the call.

I look forward to this session to continue moving things forward.

Best regards,

  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com

www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.