wemi message

Subject: WEMI Status Meeting October 30th, 2013 meeting notes

Here are quick meeting notes from the WEMI status meeting held on October 30th, 2013

- As the participants to the meeting were the same as in all the last workshop, we didn't present the current work, but if you couldn't make the meeting you can find the current work document here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kmqA6NGs4lZd8EKwDE34B2FP_unNGMM-8LD6IJGiAYE/edit?usp=sharing . You may comment on the document or use this list if you want to ask questions or for anything else.

- We will schedule weekly workshop meeting every Thursday from 14:00 to 15:30 CEST via Skype. This is what we have been doing until now and its has allowed for good progress on the specification documents.

- We will not schedule any new status meeting except for the one already scheduled on November 27th. If the participants of the meeting on November 27th are exactly the same as the ones in the workshops we will probably use this meeting also as a workshop, since we won't schedule a workshop that same week (November 28th). Although a bit more complex in the calendar, I proposed that we keep existing meeting rather than remove them.

cheers,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com