Subject: Re: process for workprocess cte

One problem I see with the suggested terms for participation is that they
require the applicant to sign a blank check -- there is no limitation on
the term of the committee.  I believe that any call for participation must
include a timeframe for the termination of the activity; of course, it
must be possible to extend the activity if required, but if there's no
implied deadline, it's a much harder committment to make.

-- David Singer