Subject: IEEE process - tech review

I'm on a list for people interested in ANSI NCITS L8 (see
  http://pueblo.lbl.gov/~olken/X3L8/
 - they're doing the revision to ISO 11179, which we're using
for the Regrep work), and I get lots of mail like the following.
I thought I'd forward it as a bit of insight into the IEEE process,
that is, the part of the process aside from Robert's.  If I understand
correctly, IEEE drafts are circulated (to a select group of bodies,
I suppose) for technical review and contributions.

We may want to do something similar.

regards, Terry