Subject: Fwd: OASIS Tech meetings in Paris

From: "Scott McGrath" <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>
To: <chairs@lists.oasis-open.org>,
        "Ken Holman (E-mail)" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Subject: OASIS Tech meetings in Paris
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:04:40 -0500

Hello Chairs

I have reserved a room from Wednesday 14 June through Friday 16 June
Wed-Fri. room 224-225M. This is a room can can be used whole or split in
two,
just in case that crops up as a need at the time.

The tentative schedule is:
DocBook All day Wednesday, Thursday Morning
RegRep Thursday Afternoon
Process Advisory All day Friday

I will keep the schedule at this tentative level until after the meetings at
Xtech.  Shortly thereafter we can firm up any issues surrounding XSLT
meetings. (I'll deal with the scheduling issue, you folks can resolve the
Robert's Rules issues)

enjoy....

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager