Subject: PAC: Message manifest

I'm about to send a series of messages to the workprocess list (I
would have sent these separately over the weekend but was cut off
from mail for a couple of days).  Since one can never rely on
messages being received in the order they are sent, I include
this manifest to suggest a reading order:

   Default settings for OASIS mailing lists [message to the board]
   PAC: Suggested language for CS 3-5
   PAC: Suggested language for CS 6
   PAC: Rough language for CT 1-7
   PAC: Rough language for CM 1-8