Dear OASIS Board,

Your Process Advisory Committee has considered the configuration
of OASIS mail lists in light of the decisions we are making about
the long-term process for OASIS technical committees.  For current
OASIS practice to conform to the changes to the bylaws that we
will be proposing, we recommend that you adopt the following
policies with regard to OASIS mailing lists.

1. All material on the OASIS website should be publicly
   accessible, unless the OASIS Board determines that there is a
   good administrative reason why it should not be.

2. The default setting for new mailing lists should be "Archived"
   rather than "Unarchived".

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS PAC