Subject: RE: Suggested language for CS 6

> Thirty days shall be allowed for administrative processing of a
> proposed standard.  The proposal shall be submitted to the OASIS
> membership for a vote at the beginning of the calendar quarter....

We should allow the quarterly schedule to be offset from calender quarters.
I don't like the idea of having to start a voting cycle (i.e. sending out a
bunch of new considerations for the next quarter and ballots for this
quarter) on January 1. Nor do I think people want to have ballots due on
December 31.

</karl>