Subject: email issues

(Requesting the indulgence of the list members -- this is off topic)

Terry reports that he cannot answer my emails because my emails
set me automatically as the respondee, not the list. I have changed
one setting in my mailer, and I would request Terry to try to answer
to this email.

If that still remains impossible, I am not sure what else to do, other
than ask Terry to respond anyway and cc the list...

Thanks

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498