Subject: PAC: auxiliary meetings in Paris

To: workprocess@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm starting to sweat a little over the possibility that we might
not get done with all the bylaw amendments by the end of the day
we've given ourselves in Paris, and I would feel much better if we
gave ourselves a couple of dinners to discuss some of the issues,
as we did in Philadelphia.  (Those were pretty good dinners, and
we should be able to do at least that well in Paris.)

Please reply to the list with your availability starting at 8
p.m. (which is after any of the activities listed in the
conference schedule) on the three days of the conference leading
up to our meeting: 13-15 June.  One or two should do it, but
please indicate all the evenings you might be available so that we
can determine which ones afford the opportunity to achieve a
quorum.

Jon