Subject: Re: PAC: auxiliary meetings in Paris

OK, I've heard from Tommie, Debbie, Eduardo, and Terry about
dinners in Paris.  Including me, that's a quorum, and since
everyone needs to know our schedule ASAP, I'm going to go ahead
and schedule Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in order to give me
time Thursday for editorial work if necessary in advance of our
meeting on Friday.

Ken, Robin, Lauren, Karl -- please tell the list which of those
dinners Tuesday and Wednesday you can attend so that we know whom
to expect.

Jon