Subject: Minutes of Thursday April 27, 2000 (resend)

MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING of the
OASIS PROCESS ADVISORY COMMITTEE, 2000-04-27

The PAC met from 5:00-7:00 pm EST Thursday 27 April, 2000

Chaired by:
      Jon Bosak (bosak@eng.sun.com)

Present were:

      Terry Allen (tallen@sonic.net)
	Karl Best (karl.best@oasis-open.org)
      Jon Bosak (bosak@eng.sun.com)
      Robin Cover (robin@isogen.com)
      Eduardo Gutentag (eduardo@eng.sun.com)
      G. Ken Holman  <gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com>
      Deborah Lapeyre (dalapeyre@pop.mindspring.com)
      Tommie Usdin (btusdin@mulberrytech.com)
      Lauren Wood (lauren@sqwest.bc.ca)

The minutes from the last meeting were accepted.

Resolutions

1.  The major business was the continuing discussion and
    rewriting of the Draft Process Issues, based on
    the original emailed from the Chair 03/20/2000.

2.  In the course of that discussion, we resolved that the
    committee conduct an email ballot on language, prepared by the
    Chair, that will summarize our decisions on Questions CS3
    through CS6.  After the Chair puts the vote, there will be a
    work-week to vote.

3.  As previously resolved, we adjourned until the next
    scheduled telephone meetings to be held on
           Thursday, 2000.04.27 (starting at 5:00 pm EST)
           Wednesday 2000.05.24 (starting at 2:00 pm EST)

Meeting adjourned 7:00 pm EST.

Deborah A. Lapeyre
Secretary, OASIS Process Advisory Committee

Attachment I  Action Items

1) Jon Bosak - Resend to all the committee the Draft Process Issues
   document, originally emailed from the Chair 03/20/2000

Deborah A. Lapeyre
Secretary, OASIS Process Advisory Committee

Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre               mailto:dalapeyre@mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9633