Subject: Re: Revising the OASIS TC process

Should we have a phone call to discuss this?

I wrote back to the chairs list saying I liked the current process; James
Clark agreed and there has been no further discussion that I have seen on
that list.

Perhaps what we need to do is to reiterate that we designed the process with
good reasons, many of which Jon has gone into. Did the OASIS membership not
accept the revised bylaws, including the process that we designed? This
whole issue sounds like something the membership might want to decide.

Lauren