ws-brsp-comment message

Subject: Special Majority Ballot to approve Basic Security Profile Version 1.1 as a Committee Specification has been set up

Members of the WS-BRSP TC,

As requested in [1], a Special Majority Vote ballot to approve Basic Security Profile Version 1.1 as a Committee Specification has been set up.

The ballot opens 16 October 2014 at 00:00 UTC and remains open through 22 October 2014 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/ballot.php?id=2685#
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2685#

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Rutt, Tom Fujitsu Limited
Durand, Jacques Fujitsu Limited
Davis, Doug IBM
Janssen, Gershon Individual
Jeyaraman, Ram Microsoft
Soldano, Alessio Red Hat

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me (or Chet) so that we can rectify the situation.

[1] https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1918

Best regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society