ws-brsp message

Subject: contributing past test tools to BRSP TC

All:

As part of the process of transferring to WS-BRSP the test tools that some of us (member companies) had contributed to WS-I, we need some statements from those primary reps whose company contributed.

After checking with TC admin, a blanket statement like below would suffice:

“We [company] contribute to WS-BRSP in OASIS all the testing tools code (source and binary) that we already contributed to WS-I, in particular those components XYZ.”

So to be more precise but still inclusive:

For IBM:

“We IBM contribute to WS-BRSP in OASIS all the testing tools code (source and binary) that we already contributed to WS-I, in particular those components: (a) the Java version of the test tools for the initial profiles Basic Profile 1.1, Attachment Profile 1.0,  Simple Soap Basic Profile 1.0 as well as for BSP1.0 and BSP1.1., (b) the monitoring and trace-formatting tool for testing BP1.2, BP2.0 and RSP1.0.”

For Microsoft:

“We Microsoft contribute to WS-BRSP in OASIS all the testing tools code (source and binary) that we already contributed to WS-I, in particular those components: the C# version of the test tools for the initial profiles Basic Profile 1.1, Attachment Profile 1.0,  Simple Soap Basic Profile 1.0.”

(I don’t recall of a C# version for BSP?)

For Fujitsu:

“We Fujitsu contribute to WS-BRSP in OASIS all the testing tools code (source and binary) that we already contributed to WS-I, in particular those components: the analyzer generator and analyzers for testing BP1.2, BP2.0 and RSP1.0.”

Did I forget anyone or anything?

So it is sufficient to send  or forward such a statement to the brsp mailing list.

Thanks,

-jacques