ws-brsp message

Subject: RE: tentative next call: March 7 ? (or Feb 28?)

From: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org [ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacques Durand [JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:47 AM
To: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-brsp] tentative next call: March 7 ? (or Feb 28?)

All:
Trying to schedule the next call: tentative date would be March  Thu 7th, noon time PT. (will fall back on Thu 2/28 if 3/7 can’t gather most of the membership)
Please notify me your prospects for attending either 3/7 or 2/28…
I have to be on an airplane at noon PT on 3/7

Tom

Quick update:

1.       Please review the 3 initial drafts (of BP1.2, BP2.0, RSP 1.0). See email https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/email/archives/201301/msg00013.html , drafts are uploaded on our site (e.g. BP1.2: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/document.php?document_id=47973 )

2.       On the test tools code management: after private talks with some of you, the following set-up appears attractive, to be submitted as a proposal soon on the list for discussion. Outline: (a) the test tools code will be donated by original contributing companies to a 3rd party project/hosting  (e.g. GitHub), independently from OASIS, and licensed accordingly. (b) BRSP TC is working primarily on the specs, but making statements about how to test the profiles it produces e.g. via “statements of use” and also by approved references to the test tools externally hosted.
Thanks,
-jacques